The entrance exam of JEE main is the first level for admissions into the Indian Institutes of Technology IIT and is also a gateway for all of the NIT, IIIT and GFTI. More than 12 lakh applicants register for JEE Main each year for the engineering examination. All of the applications have to be successful registered to progress forward in the admission procedure and download jee mains admit card online before examination date and take all jee mains tips and tricks for crack this exam without study.
What is New JEE Main 2017? | JEE Mains Admit Card 2017 Detail
- Theaadhar for candidates apply to JEE Main. Student from Assam, Jammu & Kashmir and Meghalaya are exempted and can use their passport number, bank account, ration card number or any other valid government identity number.
|Admission Events: JEE Main 2017||Important Dates|
|Start of online registration||December 1,2016|
|Final Date for Submission of Application form||January 16,2017|
|Last Date of Payment of Application fee||January 18,2017|
|Release of Admit card||2nd Week of March (Tentative)|
|Offline JEE Main 2017 exam Paper I||April 2,2017 (9:30 am to 12:30 pm)|
|Offline JEE main 2017 exam Paper II||April 2,2017 (2PM to 5 PM)|
|Online JEE Main 2017 examination||April 8 &9, 2017 ( 9:30 PM to 12:30 PM & 2 PM to 5 PM)|
|Display f Answer Key and OMR sheets||April 18-22, 2017|
|Acceptance of Challenge of Answer keys||Upto April 22,2017 (5PM)|
|Announcement of JEE Main Result 2017||April 27,2017|
|Declaration of All India Ranks||April 27,2017|
|Availability of JEE Main Result 2017 Rank Card||After declaration of AIR.|
- The JEE Main rank will not be computed using the normalized Class 12th The rank will be based on the actual scores obtained by candidates in the JEE Main examination.
- For admissions to the NITs, IIITs and GFTIS, application should have secured at least 75% mark or be in the top 20 percentile in 12thstandard exam conducted by the respective board. For SC/ST Category students, this eligibility criteria is 65%.
- Only qualified applicant of JEE Main 2017 will be eligible to appear .
- The important dates of JEE Main 2017 have been officially announced by CBSE for the admission events.
Click Here – RPF Recruitment 2017
JEE Main 2017 Tips & Tricks Pdf
After successfully completing the JEE Main 2017 examination, the applicants will be able to check their probable ranks before the official results by using JEE Main Rank Predictor 2017. By submitting the requisite details like expected scores, category and more, the estimated ranks of the applicants will be calculated. A personal profile will also be generated through which the applicants will be able to shortlist the names of the colleges which will be open for admission based on their rank. Now candidates download their jee mains admit card 2017 online from this webpage.
JEE Main Examination 2017-Important Dates
- Their ranking. The applicants will have to note that the estimated ranks may not be 100% accurate.
- Knowing the syllabus of JEE Main 2017 will allow the applicants to prepare well for the exam. The examination will consist of topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for Paper I and Mathematics, Aptitude and Drawing for Paper II. All of the topics will be of 12th class qualifying exam standard. The applicants will have to thoroughly revise their 12th standard studies and books to prepare for JEE Main 2017. Read the details on JEE Main Syllabus 2017.
- While preparing for the examination, the applicants are advised to check and solve the sample papers and previous year question papers of JEE Main 2017. Solving these papers will let the applicant have a proper idea regarding the exam pattern and time management. It will also let the applicant put their studies in a practical use. There is a greater possibility of success in cracking the entrance exam by practicing using these sample papers.
JEE Mains shortcut tricks pdf
- The official answer key of JEE Main 2017 of both Papers I and Paper II will be published by CBSE from April 18 to April 22, 2017. The applicant will be able to use the answer key to cross check their answers with the correct responses. This will give the applicant an idea regarding the scores they might secure before the actual release of the official result. The answer key will be announced for each set of the 2017 JEE Main question paper. The applicants will also be able to challenge the answer key till April 22, 2017.
JEE Mains Hall tikcet & Tips or Tips for Crick Online
JEE Main is referring to Joint Entrance Examination JEE Main 2017 which is the largest engineering entrance examination in the country. JEE Main 2017 going to held on April 2, 2017 in offline mode and April 8 and April 9, 2017 in online mode for all eligible applicants. JEE Main 2017 Paper II is going to held in offline mode on 2nd April 2017. The admit card is now available in online mode from March 14, 2017. Applicant of JEE Main 2017 can apply December 1 till (January 16, 2017) with fees of the application will deposit till January 18, 2017. The admission committee will be announcing the results on April 27, 2017. This year, there will be no weightage given to the Class 12th marks while computing the JEE Main ranks. Candidates will now require a minimum of 75% in their Class 12yh 65% for SC/ST or be in the top 20 percentile of their states to be eligible for the admissions to the NITs, GFTIs and the IIITs which are participating in the common counseling through JoSAA. Candidates search JEE mains tips and trick and how we crack JEE mains ? this question answer also reside in this post. Students belonging to Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Uttrakhand, Nagaland, Odisha must also appear for JEE Main 2017 to avail admission in their respective states. Check the full article to know more about the admit card, examination pattern, result, counseling and more of JEE Main 2017.
How to crack JEE mains
- CBSE will be announcing the result of JEE Main 2017 on April 27, 2017. All of the applicants who participate in the engineering entrance examination will be able to access their result in online mode. The scores of the applicant will be published in the result of 2017 JEE Main. The status of those applicant who have qualified for the second stage exam i.e, JEE Advanced 2017 for IIT admissions, will also be released. The applicant are to note that the result will not be sent to them individually.
List of shortcut tricks for Math
- The rank list of JEE Main 2017 will be released by the Joint Admission Board JAB on April 27 along with the result. The All India Rank of the applicant will be announced through the ranks list. The normalized score of 12th standard exam will not be counted anymore for the decision of the ranking. A new methodology will be use which will soon be announced by the authorities. The State Rank, Category wise Rank and Subject wise Rank will also be published online. The applicant can know the entire list on 2017 JEE Main Rank List.
JEE Mains Admission Card 2017 Download
- The cutoff of 2017 JEE Main will be announced by CBSE which will consist of the closing rank or minimum scores that all applicant will have to obtain to be eligible for 2017 JEE Advanced. If the applicants are not able to meet the cutoff then he/she will not be allowed to move forward to the next stage of the admission procedure into the IITs.